sexta-feira, 17 de fevereiro de 2012

All the litle things...

Who cares about all the litle things in life?...Do you care?...I wanna feel...to know I'm alive, I wanna feel everything I should, either pain, pleasure or love...I just wanna feel it...It's good to know I'm alive...It's the only way to live...the only way to know life is worth it...to live it...and to feel it.
I wanna hug, wanna kiss the ones I love, and tell them I love you every single day of my life...I want to cherish every moment, I wanna laugh with all of you, cry if I need to...
This is what I call living our lifes...give yourself to it! Life will take care of you, I'm sure, like it did with me...Don't bother to be spoiled, or to spoil...give yourself to others, they will come back  for you....
Now...look at this picture...blow it, close your eyes and see all the litle things flying around you...can you see it?! This is how you should live your life...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário